WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING ON ALL NORTH AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS OVER $199!
- Additional information
- What's In The Box?
- Reviews (0)
The Professional Tablet Bundle offers all the power of NeurOptimal® training on a Microsoft Surface Tablet platform. Ideal for in-office use or if you’re on the go, NeurOptimal® is turn-key, fully automated and with all Session views and playback. This bundle comes pre-loaded with the latest NeurOptimal® 3 software which will provide you with:
- Simple to use, Intuitive and Built from the ground up for Windows 10 environment
- New Touchscreen Interface make navigating NO3 effortless. Start a Session with just a few taps.
- Larger set of 20 Targets including those high Hz, up to 63 Hz (Pro)
- New VAULT feature now provides a more comprehensive and user-friendly Client managing system
- Customizable G-Force Visualizer to provide a more pleasurable visuals experience
- Professional systems can be used to demonstrate Personal Mode to potential Renters or Purchasers
- Professional systems can be Licensed to operate as a Personal System – ideal for Rentals with a set number of Sessions and End Date for the Rental
- Easier session import/export process.
- Automatic Line Noise Filter and improved Adaptive Inline Denoising for better graphs following a Session in virtually any environment (Pro)
- The Matrix Mirror allows you to see Spectra and Targets within a single display (Pro)
- Pause feature which allows you to pick up where you left off. Whether a Session stopped voluntarily or not, no need to start over!
- New Media Player lets you choose from a variety of options for your Sessions: movie files, CDs or DVDs
- Mesmerizing new music by Grammy award winner Jeff Bova composed specifically for NO3 with additional inspiration from Dr. Valdeane W. Brown.
Please note that Windows 10 (specifically Windows Media Player) does not natively support DVD playback and therefore DVDs cannot be used with NeurOptimal® software. Tablets do not have internal CD/DVD drives.
|Dimensions||11.5” x 7.9” x 0.33” (292 mm x 201 mm x 8.5 mm)|
|Display||Screen: 12.3” PixelSense™ Display
Resolution: 2736 x 1824 (267 PPI)
Aspect ratio: 3:2
Touch: 10 point multi-touch
|Memory||i5: 8GB RAM | i7: 16GB RAM|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ 10th Gen Core i5 1035G4 / 1.1 GHz or i7 1065G7 / 1.3 GHz|
|Security||TPM 2.0 chip for enterprise security
Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
|Software||Windows 10 Pro|
|Weight||i5: 1.70 lbs (775 g) | i7: 1.73 lbs (790 g)|
|Storage||Solid state drive (SSD) 256GB|
|Graphics||Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics|
|Connections||USB-C, SurfaceConnect, Dock, Headphone output, USB 3.0|
|Cameras, video, and audio||Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing)
5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video
8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p full HD video
1.6W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
|Wireless||Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b
Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Compliant Standards: Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11ax, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
|Warranty||1-year limited hardware warranty|
|Dimensions||26 × 9 × 18 in|
- State-of-the-Art fully configured NeurOptimal® Windows 10 Pro Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet System loaded with an Unlimited NeurOptimal® Professional License
- 1 Year ESET Antivirus Protection
- 1 External 21.5" Full 1080p LED Monitor - *not included when monitor is removed
- 1 zAmp
- 128 Micro SD Card. This Class 10 UHS-I technology allows this 128GB Kingston microSDHC memory card to boost read speeds up to 40MB/s, and write speeds as high as 10MB/s. It supports Full HD 1080p video, plus high resolution photo formats including JPG and RAW, and is ideal for storing movies for your NeurOptimal® system.
- 2 Sets of Solid Silver Sensors
- 2 Set of Earbuds and 15ft extension cable
- Microsoft Type Cover Keyboard
- Carrying / Protective Sleeve
- Surface Pro Protective Case
- HDMI Cable - *not included when monitor is removed
- USB-C to HDMI Adapter - *not included when monitor is removed
- 2 USB Cables
- Conductive Ten20 Paste
- Getting Started Manual
- 3 Month PASS Preview + 100 ZenPoints (What are ZenPoints?)
Price: Final cost may vary world wide due to differences in local taxes, duties and possibly shipping costs. Import tariffs are the responsibility of the purchaser. (Does not apply to US and Canada).
Payment Options: VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, cashier's check and electronic funds transfer.
Shipping and Handling: Shipping charges are included for continental US and Canada.
Delivery Time: Orders typically ship in 5-7 business days from the time of order processing.
Cancellations and Returns: Orders may be canceled or returned within 30 days for a refund less a 20% restocking fee and the cost of replacing consumables (includes sensors) damaged or missing components and shipping by Zengar®'s carrier.
Warranties: Zengar® warranties its zAmp for 2 years. System hardware is warrantied by the manufacturer (Microsoft) for one year. Owner is encourage to register their system with Microsoft once they receive it, to ensure a full year of service. ESET subscription active for one year - annual renewal is free for all paid PASS members and for a small fee via the Zengar® Store for non-PASS members.
Export/Import Regulatory Requirements: Customer will abide by all laws pertinent to the US, Canada and their own country with regard to export and import regulations.
NeurOptimal® Purchase Agreement: End user is licensing the use of NeurOptimal® software subject to the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (EULA). NeurOptimal® is sold on the understanding that it is being used lawfully within owner's state, province or country. Determining applicable laws is responsibility of purchaser.
A Note About System & Internet Requirements: NeurOptimal® needs to be connected to the internet in order to launch. There is a seven day grace period, to allow for the occasions your internet is down or you are in an area without internet. Should you expect to be without internet for more than 7 consecutive days, please contact us beforehand so that we can accommodate you. If you’re offline for more than 7 consecutive days unexpectedly, we recommend using your cellular phone as a hot spot in order to launch NeurOptimal®.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.