- No expertise required.
- No diagnosis.
- No check of signal integrity needed because NO recognizes and automatically removes unwanted signal.
- Training, not treatment; no protocols.
- No monitoring needed. AutoNavigation takes care of everything.
- Does not tell the brain what to do.
- Offers feedback on 20 different “targets” at once.
- No states are trained.
- Expertise needed throughout process.
- Diagnosis required.
- Careful hookup needed to minimize impedance, often involving scrubbing site. May use impedance meter to confirm signal integrity.
- Use of treatment protocols.
- Careful monitoring of session while it is occurring; parameters may need to be changed.
- Use of augment frequencies and suppress frequencies, instructing the brain what to do.
- Work with limited frequency bands.
- Training is state based.
Why is this important?
- Expertise, if you can find it, can be expensive.
- You shouldn’t need something to be wrong with you to train your brain.
- You do not need to be an expert to get expert training.
- Your diagnoses may require contradictory protocols; your practitioner must get choice right.
- Effortless sessions.
- If practitioner makes wrong decision, effects can be very unpleasant.
- Limited frequency bands can produce side effects. Training with limited bands = limited training NO’s 20 targets naturally balance each other. Positive effects seen in many areas of life.
- Excess training in any state can lead to unwanted side effects.
Want to learn more about the differences between NeurOptimal® and Linear Neurofeedback?
Discover the difference between 4 Dimensional (DIFS) and 2 Dimensional, dynamic changes and static thresholds, and why personal transformation is possible.
We have provided an informative comparison chart that highlights some of the differences between NeurOptimal® and Linear Neurofeedback!